memberlist memberlist search search profile profile login to read bytes login to read bytes log in log in
index « nectar « Generation WE

posted : 2008.Oct.25 @ 3.11am
Hey check out this site we just launched, the video is directed by Stephen Marshall and produced by Josh Shore, two of the core creators of GNN, focusing on the Millenial Generation in the USA. I did most of the design on the website. This video was created mainly to promote the website and the book by Eric Greenberg, who funded the production of the campaign. We're currently architecting a site which will be released early in 2009 which will allow users to launch campaigns and sway the popularity of companies and politicians.

Generation WE

http://gen-we.org

Millennials are the largest generation in American history. Born between 1978 and 2000, they are 95 million strong, compared to 78 million Baby Boomers. They are independent—politically, socially, and philosophically—and they are spearheading a period of sweeping change in America and around the world. In Generation We, Greenberg explains the emerging power of the Millennial Generation, shows how they (and their supporters from other generations) are poised to change our nation and our world for the better, and lays out a powerful plan for progressive change that today's youth is ready to implement.

Also, sign the WE Declaration if you dig.

Also check out this phatt piece that Andrew busted out :

wallpaper

Gen-We Wallpaper

Artwork by:

Andrew Jones

Design by:

Anson Phong

posted : 2008.Oct.25 @ 4.04am
wow phong, that's by far the best thing i have seen in a long time. i got eye twitchies and goose bumps. very inspiring to see the collective organizing for a united, healthy future.

posted : 2008.Oct.25 @ 5.46pm

that such a good news to see the next generation trying to raise above their parent.

Even if i am canadian, a lot of things are common in our country and can be apply here too.  

i expect great things for the future. 

phpBB