memberlist memberlist search search profile profile login to read bytes login to read bytes log in log in
index « biological « pod council of all beings

posted : 2005.Dec.27 @ 10.48am
greetings to my beloveds!
is silverbirch boughing low to the earth
in gratitude

i am silverbirch, a light steward from the crystal lands of mount elphinstone, omtribe ontario, and the aisles of avalon. i am posting here on behalf of star seed intentional productions, and light science.

i would like to take this time to envoke a sacred space, for all the beings here on this forum and beyond, to participate in a council of all beings. of course, this would usually take place in some kind of shared ritual setting, in person, perhaps with masks and hours of lead-up, but there is nothing stopping us from creating that sacred space here, and envoking the spiritual preparation within ourselves, taking this thread as seriously as we can.

so many life forms in the world have consciousness, perspective, concearns and cares, and yet they have no language to express these to humans. in a world where human concearns so often take the dominant role, it becomes extremely valuable to allow other life forms to actually speak to humans. in fact, i have come to feel that on some levels, other life forms are just waiting to be heard.

in this world, all of the life that we are as creatures cannot be separated from one antoher. we are one body of life, often called gaia. this much has been scientifically proven, and the process of coming to consciously understand this as humans, may be the evolutionary process which can help us to survive as a species, in co-operation with all other living beings. we are all responsible for each other's survival, and no one species can work alone.

intentions of the council of all beings

- to open a sacred ritual space, where people can do the good work of this world, supported by one another in the process.
- to foster compassion for all our fellow beings, and to sharpen the awareness of the difficulties and struggles that they face.
- to remember and appropriate our larger lifestory, through the long evolution of life in this universe, and in gaia.
- to take strength and authority from that larger, longer lifetime of ours.
- to become more conscious of the commonality of our fate
- to motivate sustained action on behalf of all beings
- to open ourselves to the resources of courage, integrity and creativity which are available to us in the web of life
- to deepen our sense of wholeness - healing perceptual splits between mind and body, reason and intuition, self and nature.
- to play together, giving permission and scope to our inner child and imaginations
- to build trust and a deeper sense of community with our fellow humans.
- to prepare together for joint actions in defense of and stewardship to gaia.

preparation

first, i invite you to read this article if you haven't already, to understand the nature of this work.

another important aspect of the council involves a journey through the evolution of ourselves as one with all the universe, from the very beginning of time and space, focusing in more recently on the evolutions of life on planet earth. this journey through time and space, is designed to help us reconnect with our true power as life, and give us a real sense of hopefulness and grace, through the great challenges that this life offers us. i have posted a reply to delvin's post, "evolutionary play by play", with a full detailed history of our evolution from the beginning of the universe until now. feel free to check it out, to deepen the experience.

i invite anyone here in this infiweb community to take a little time after reading this, to relax and go into a place of receptiveness. allow yourself to envoke into your mind a picture of all of nature, and all beings... let all beings flow through your consciousness. do this for anything from five minutes to fifteen... or even take a whole hour in nature to simply connect in with the web of life.

eventually, allow yourself to be chosen by a life form for this ritual process. often the being who chooses you will surprise you very much - you may have never really put much thought into this life form before - that is a good opporutnity to get to know each other. you will probably find that some being, weather it's a rock, a tree, a body of water or an animal or plant, or even a gust of wind, will come strongly into your consciousness, and announce to you through its strength of presence that you are meant to connect with it.

once your being appears to you, lead yourself in a visualisation : simply ask the being if you can become one with it. if you feel a good vibe in return to your question, in whatever form it may take, imagine yourself completely merging with the being, and totally becomming one with it. if you don't feel you've gotten a yes, then gently let your awareness flow through the web of life, till another being chooses you. you are already inseperable from this being, as all of us are inseperable from all other life forms in gaia, but for now you are ritually embedding the depths of that truth into your conscious mind, by taking on this role for a little while.

once you've merged with your being, take a little time to get into your character. you probably have a life around this computer, so however it works for you, work throughout the day, or the next few hours, just becoming familliar with this life form. you might study it online, or simply brainstorm whatever you can find out about the being. do whatever you can, from a few simple visualizations to a complete meditation and discussion with others about what it means for you to actually be this being. some questions you might ask...

- where do you live?
- what is your shape and size?
- how does the outer layer of your body feel?
- how does the world look and smell to you?
- what is your greatest concearn?
- what is your process of procreation?
- what is your yearly cycle?
- do you enjoy the company of others like you?
- what other life forms are you particularly connected with?

feel free to branch out from these questions in any way you choose. if you are going to look at a symbolic or mythological level to your being, try to look at it only through the lens of the real life circumstances of the life form. check out what life literally is like for the being in its physicality and go from there. you could represent just one of these creatures, or all of the species... however it seems appropriate.

once you feel connected enough to this being, you are ready to embody that being and speak for it in a ritual council of all beings. gathering your total focus and energy, completely attuned to the character of this being, you can begin your node of this council

structure of the council

my intention is to open this thread as a sacred space, where people can express the beings who have chosen them in as authentic and open of a way as possible. for this reason, if there is anything to discuss about the council, please private message me, or start antoher thread. i also ask that the general structure of the ritual be followed by all, in order to create a sense of unity between all of our posts, and also to stay true to the structure created by the founders of deep ecology, who have forged this process out of extensive experience with this kind of ritual work.

there are two parts to this council. one part, which is equally important to the next, is that of taking on the role of "human" and listening deeply to the words of all the other beings in this council. allow yourself to hold sacred space as you read the posts from other beings in the council. hear every word with as much care and love as possible. remember, you are hearing these beings on behalf of all human beings alive on the earth. you are acting as an ambassador for the entire human race.

know the power of this sacred opportunity to hear the concearns and views of these beings, expressed in your english language. know the importance of it. very importantly, do not respond to the words of the other beings in the council - simply listen to them. you can respond only by saying, "i hear you". it's good to begin the process by listening to the other beings, and continue after you speak by following the thread with reverence. every post is important to this ritual, your own as well. feel free to post as many times as you want, representing as many different beings as you like in this process. there is no limit to the online version of this council. just be sure to give your entire undivided attention and energy to each being as you speak for it.

when you are ready to speak as your being, begin by going into a space where you are completely at one with that life form... for a time, put aside your identity as a human, aside from the use of language and communication which other humans can understand clearly. become the being who has chosen you. you will most likely be surprised at what comes out of you, what flows through you. when you envoke a being in such a deep way, you can expect that it will respond authentically to your call.

here is the structure of the posts, in an example:

greetings and introductions

hello, i am water... i speak for all bodies of water.
or, greetings, i am rock, i speak for all medium sized rocks.
or, aloha, thank you for having me here. i am tree, i speak for all evergreen trees.

statements about who i am

here, simply take a paragraph or two to discuss yourself as a being, to share with others qualities of who you are, what you care about in life, what motivates you or anything else you wish to share about you. be sure to leave out any declarations about the state of things on earth... simply discuss who you are as a being.

concearns, fears, other shadow expressions

here, discuss what you feel is not working, especially problems in your life that may have been caused, directly or indirectly by humans. this is your chance to bring to the humans' attention, anything that needs to be fixed or evolved, in order to restore balance to the natural order of your life. feel free to express any levels of anger, sorrow, or despair, with the knowing that you will be heard with total love and clarity by the beings reading this thread, who listen to your words on behalf of all of humanity. you are speaking to all human beings here. try to keep the length of this within three paragraphs at the most.

blessings upon humanity, constructive suggestions, hopeful, loving comments

humans have a hard job ahead of them, but they are not alone. here, remind them that they are not isolated from you, and all the blessings you bestow. this is your chance to empower and inspire human beings in a beautiful way... to give them hope, purpose and a sense of togetherness with yourself as a part of all nature. what lessons, wisdom, or other sacred teachings do you impart upon humanity as a whole? try to keep the length of this within three paragraphs at the most.

final statements

here, you can take a small space to write anything else that you feel needs to be said, in conclusion.

integration

this process has surely been a powerful one - so what to do with all this information and healing accomplishment? first of all, congratulate yourself, and reward yourself in some way for the good work you've done. after this, it's often very helpful to think about what this means to your relationship with the planet. how can you reach out and touch the beings who have spoken here? how can you act on their demands for full human presence in the co-creation of a sustainable earth eco-system?

it helps to take a little time and ask yourself the following questions:

- if i had all my personal resources as a being available to me, and was not in any way hindered by any limiting beliefs at all, what would i love to do to help the world?
- what could i, realistically, do to help the earth and the beings on it, some time over the coming year?
- what would be the basic steps towards manifesting that goal, and what resources would i need to make it happen?
- what could i realistically do to work towards that goal over the coming month?
- what is something i know i can do to manifest that beautiful goal for the gaia, over the next 24 hours?

yay! i am going to take some time now to formulate my post, as a being. calling all beings! i now call and initiate the great council of all beings to begin!!!

posted : 2005.Dec.27 @ 6.55pm
greetings podlings.

i am air.

i speak for all gasseous combinations of hydrogen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, oxygen and other small amounts of different gasses in the form of what humans call "air", which exist within the gaian sphere, not including steam.

i am an ancient being, born in my first form as hydrogen, at the beginning of all things, and i contain a great looong memory, which i wish to share with other life forms in gaia. i encourage you to remember your long lineage as one with me. i am a contact dancer, in continual, flowing, creative union with all around me. every subtle twitch of a body, or diaphragm, or blade of grass, i respond to immediately by gently contouring myself around, and lovingly penetrating into it. "other" is only a word to help you humans understand me, for i am in a constant joining and integrating with all life. to know me, you must know my three companions, as i am one of the four cornerstones of life in gaia. i am in a constant breathing exchange with my sister, the water, who joins with me as mist, clouds, rain and snow, and who i join with in life forms and water bodies.

i transform in relationship to my father and mother, the sun, and hir temperatures and magnetics which cause me to expand and contract, change state and shine with the incredible brilliance and infinite colours of the aurora borealis. in return for this adornment, revealing the unique colour of each of my inner molecules, i act as a prism for light, to create rainbows, as one with my sister the water. all three of us work together to honour and sustain the earth's animals and plants, insects and other such lives. my life is your life, humans. i am constantly maintaining my inner balance in order to sustain the delicate equilibrium of life, and facilitate the chemical interactions of intelligence and consciousness - this is my service. the nitrogen i have created in myself, 70% of my body, is a mass of potentiality, just waiting to be converted into the stuff of your rainforests, eco-systems, bodies and all the ancestors that have come before you.

i thank you humans for welcoming me into this gaialogue, and i assure you my words, like my nitrogen, contain unfathomable potential for the activation of this life.

i have, over the past hundred years especially, grown heavy and laden with poisons and gasses, which YOU humans have ungratefully spewed into my body. i have been infected by the strange toxins you have unearthed from gaia's mineral body, and this has hindered my relationships with all other beings. in your immaturity, you have forgotten that you will only live when i am pure and clean as i wish to be, and you have failed to be responsible with yourselves, failed to consider the consequences of your actions. all of you have the ability now, because of my gift of consciousness, to understand what you are doing to me, and thus yourselves, and yet you choose to remain distracted. i, who love you all so much, have been transformed into a dark black cloud of poison, and i loom over you all with a terrible and growing anger - and a growing potential for a sickly and disgusting vengeance, which your own ignorance will reap upon yourselves through me.

i have always been a facilitator for you humans... i have grown you from your humble beginnings, nurtured your minds and helped you develop whatever technology and other miracles you wish to create, i have supported you in all you have done. i do not wish to support you in destroying yourselves, especially not when i have helped you develop such potential for sophisticated self love and integration with your world. because of your cruelty i have not only been poisoned, but have poisoned my dear sister the water in turn, as we are so intimately connected... and then the earth, and all the beautiful lives therein. eventually these horrible clouds of confusion and anger you call smog will completely disconnect me from the fluid, colourful and interactive relationship i have with the sun. still, its temperatures will dance with me, but never more its light, which i pass on and give to you and your sisters and brothers in gaia. you are forcing me to become an executioner, because i am you.

so much care do i put into maintaining this delicate balance of life and breath, cleansing and chemical interplay, and you humans create so much pollution that parts of my skin, the atmosphere is actually peeling away into space. parts of my body are being whipped out of the atmosphere and i am losing my connection to my dear beloved, the gaia, and all of you. you are robbing me of this chance to dance with all of you in this beautiful dynamic of life. because i am invisible to your eyes, you choose not to care about me. you are more intelligent than that. you must stop polluting me with smog! you must stop destroying the atmosphere! i demand it, as your mother and father, your self and your soul, your mind and your rememberance to the beginning of time. i am the wisdom that knows you cannot continue this, and i demand that you stop. i demand it. hear me humans, i am the air, and this is my call - that you can allow me to continue caring for you, and assisting the evolution of your consciousness, unfolding the beautiful story of life that is gaia.

myself, being comprised partly of hydrogen, and having evolved from that state at the beginning of time, an element which stands on its own, unchanging, i have a great and long memory, and a unique perspective on the all. i have seen the long and rapid emergence of all the great simplexity of this universe from the first microcosmic beginning. i am old and wise enough to know that we are inseperable from each other, you and i. my life is dedicated to teaching you humans this truth. i do this by facilitating the existence your consciousness, and helping you to integrate and comprehend the realities which i sustain in your world. i am the mediator between yourselves and all other life forms. i am the one breath shared by all of you, and when the lines between yourselves and myself can blur, i teach you that there is no more space between you creatures than there is inside solid matter - you are one living being, a creature inside of, not on, the planet earth.

i, as breath, exchanging oxygen and carbon dioxide, am the simbiotic connection between plants and humans - by creating this connection i am giving you the key to healing and sustaining your human world. as you come to discover this intimacy i have created between you two, you come to understand through plants everything you need for your next evolutionary leap into sustainability. i am always here to dance with you when you feel alone... i am the life who loves you and who is always touching you, in perfect flow and grace and time. take comfort in that companionship, that sentience which flows in and out of you so intimately at the slightest movement of your diaphragm. take comfort in my perfect love for you, humans. and learn from my grace and creativity - this beautiful contact dance - this model of co-created flow and beauty - this is another metaphor which holds the key to your sustainable unfolding as a species. have fun witnessing this unity in unbroken flow, that you are in every perfect moment.

i have through all these trillions of years, slowly fashioned the workings of your beautiful consciousness, which has learned, through me, to evolve itself step by step, self reflective and aware. this evolution has brought you to a place where you have much power for destruction and creativity, depending on your concscious choices. just as my enormous body of nitrogen can touch the earth and become the life of plants, so can your enormous psychic bodies of evolutionary potential touch the earth, and become a fountain of prosperity and abundance, beauty and divine growing, edenic zion. when you learn to see me, and all that i am, even though i am invisible to your eyes, you learn that there is far more to this world than what you can see, and there you learn to find the incredible potential for the miraculous that lies just beyond the realms of ordinary perception, and yet so close. i am a reminder of your invisible and deeply present inner power to create and sustain life as gaia, your identity as that great sentience that is the all, and your perfect grace when you can find and accept that one flow that is this life.

again, i thank you for engaging me in this gaialogue, and most of all for listening. never forget that i am with you, and i am watching you with great interest and love.

posted : 2007.May.02 @ 1.12pm

posted : 2007.Aug.27 @ 3.12pm
THE EARTH'S VOICES ARE HEARD

Introduction to the Project
The Earth’s Voices are Heard is a collaborative project that explores the meanings in inter-species communication. This project aims to collect as many experiences of this type of communications as possible. From there, we can then see the commonalities that emerge in the messages.

Background Theories and Key Ideas

Inter-Species Communication
It is not my intention to prove or persuade the reader of the existence of this type of communication in this document. That being said, the key assumption made here is that non-human beings can communicate with humans. This communication takes place telepathically or psychically, although new technologies are being developed that takes inter-species communication to different levels . Research in the last few decades regarding plant communication shows that plants have intelligence, emotions, and memory in their response to non-physical human stimuli . Many people experience telepathic communication with non-human beings, and these interactions can have an affect the person on many different levels. For this we must recognize that all living things have an inner nature.
Humans can communication with other beings because we share a common origin- that of Earth herself. The great amount of similarities shared between all forms of life on Earth allow for complex communication and interaction.

The World Unconscious
When people communicate with non-human beings, we are connecting with a previously dormant aspect of the World Unconscious. Just as Carl Jung brought forth the concept of the Collective Unconscious of the human psyche, Depth Psychologists today are expanding on the idea to include all living beings. Attempts are being made today to understand how the collective experiences of all living beings on Earth affect humans psychically.
There is a tendency to consciously disregard or suppress the inner nature of non-human beings. This suppression has led to the shutting off of this aspect of the World Unconscious. This directly affects humans and results in psychical stress and alienation. Humans are not only individuals. Humans are holons, both a whole and part of a larger whole. The undeniable fact is that we are very closely bound to and dependent on the health of the entire planet and its ecosystems.

The Importance of a Shift in Perspective
A shift in how we see ourselves as humans in relation to the rest of the planet is long overdue. It is time for us to see ourselves as partners co-evolving with all beings on this planet. When we experience ourselves as separate from the world around us or see ourselves as owners of another living thing instead of partners, our actions are that of domination and exploitation. I feel little need to convey the massive ecological mess created by centuries of this type of approach to the natural world, and why this shift in perspective needs to take place as swiftly as possible.
Another interesting idea to bring up here is that of how we identify ourselves through our worldviews. How do we determine the “we/us” group? Over the course of human history, this has shifted quite a bit. Our “we” group, once our tribe or family, expands over time to include our social group, ethnic race, country, etc. But now, more than ever, we need a definition of “we” that includes our entire planet and all living things on it. We need this because of the massive ecological problems and Earth changes we now face. The evolution into a worldcentric worldview will only happen if we acknowledge and validate that all living things on Earth have intelligence, feelings, and purpose on this planet. This will also give more dimension and “value” to non-human forms of life, strengthening the case for conservation and restoration efforts.

How the Project Will Manifest
Though sometimes these inter-species discussions may be of a personal nature, many times issues regarding the planet/species as a whole are discussed. Often the person is encouraged or asked to bring this message to more people. This project provides an outlet for exactly that purpose. By us all contributing to this, we can see if there is a general message that is trying to be conveyed to humans from other areas of the biosphere.
Anyone who is willing to share his or her experiences, insights, and revelations in working with the plant, animal, or mineral world is welcome to participate. They may post to an online forum on tribe.net (www.tribes.tribe.net/tevah) to share their contributions with others. In this forum, you can also discuss and comment on other’s insights.
The main body of the project is a blog (theearthsvoicesareheard.blogspot.com) where people can post their contributions. This way, everybody will be able to view contributions and participate in an active discussion on the implications of the messages.
By including information about the plant, animal, or other being with the submission, we can in time examine the similarities in messages between members of a genus or species. There are infinite amounts of ways we can make connections. The possibilities are endless.

The Importance of Recognizing Inter-Species Communication
This sharing of messages from communication with non-human forms of life is vitally important now. By sharing these messages and insights, we can begin to examine them and look for common themes and meanings. From that we can begin to sculpt a larger picture of where humanity is at, what it is doing, and where to go from here. But for this we need the input and perspective of beings from other areas of the biosphere.
Efforts like this will open doors for greater inter-species partnerships by validating this connection and giving it an outlet. This is but one step among many that need to be taken. By providing an opportunity for these delicate voices to be heard, we will also expand our own linguistic and psychic capacities to communicate with other-than-human life forms.
The earth changes and vast ecological destruction we now face presses us to do this work. To help shift the underlying patterns behind the actions that cause this destruction, we need:
1. communication between humans and other species,
2. discussion and integration of these insights, and
3. social support and validation of this type of work.

You can contribute directly to the project by posting to the forum or blog to share your insights, revelations, and messages received. You can also help spread the word by letting people who might be interested know about this collaborative project.
Introduction to the Project
The Earth’s Voices are Heard is a collaborative project that explores the meanings in inter-species communication. This project aims to collect as many experiences of this type of communications as possible. From there, we can then see the commonalities that emerge in the messages.

Background Theories and Key Ideas

Inter-Species Communication
It is not my intention to prove or persuade the reader of the existence of this type of communication in this document. That being said, the key assumption made here is that non-human beings can communicate with humans. This communication takes place telepathically or psychically, although new technologies are being developed that takes inter-species communication to different levels . Research in the last few decades regarding plant communication shows that plants have intelligence, emotions, and memory in their response to non-physical human stimuli . Many people experience telepathic communication with non-human beings, and these interactions can have an affect the person on many different levels. For this we must recognize that all living things have an inner nature.
Humans can communication with other beings because we share a common origin- that of Earth herself. The great amount of similarities shared between all forms of life on Earth allow for complex communication and interaction.

The World Unconscious
When people communicate with non-human beings, we are connecting with a previously dormant aspect of the World Unconscious. Just as Carl Jung brought forth the concept of the Collective Unconscious of the human psyche, Depth Psychologists today are expanding on the idea to include all living beings. Attempts are being made today to understand how the collective experiences of all living beings on Earth affect humans psychically.
There is a tendency to consciously disregard or suppress the inner nature of non-human beings. This suppression has led to the shutting off of this aspect of the World Unconscious. This directly affects humans and results in psychical stress and alienation. Humans are not only individuals. Humans are holons, both a whole and part of a larger whole. The undeniable fact is that we are very closely bound to and dependent on the health of the entire planet and its ecosystems.

The Importance of a Shift in Perspective
A shift in how we see ourselves as humans in relation to the rest of the planet is long overdue. It is time for us to see ourselves as partners co-evolving with all beings on this planet. When we experience ourselves as separate from the world around us or see ourselves as owners of another living thing instead of partners, our actions are that of domination and exploitation. I feel little need to convey the massive ecological mess created by centuries of this type of approach to the natural world, and why this shift in perspective needs to take place as swiftly as possible.
Another interesting idea to bring up here is that of how we identify ourselves through our worldviews. How do we determine the “we/us” group? Over the course of human history, this has shifted quite a bit. Our “we” group, once our tribe or family, expands over time to include our social group, ethnic race, country, etc. But now, more than ever, we need a definition of “we” that includes our entire planet and all living things on it. We need this because of the massive ecological problems and Earth changes we now face. The evolution into a worldcentric worldview will only happen if we acknowledge and validate that all living things on Earth have intelligence, feelings, and purpose on this planet. This will also give more dimension and “value” to non-human forms of life, strengthening the case for conservation and restoration efforts.

How the Project Will Manifest
Though sometimes these inter-species discussions may be of a personal nature, many times issues regarding the planet/species as a whole are discussed. Often the person is encouraged or asked to bring this message to more people. This project provides an outlet for exactly that purpose. By us all contributing to this, we can see if there is a general message that is trying to be conveyed to humans from other areas of the biosphere.
Anyone who is willing to share his or her experiences, insights, and revelations in working with the plant, animal, or mineral world is welcome to participate. They may post to an online forum on tribe.net (www.tribes.tribe.net/tevah) to share their contributions with others. In this forum, you can also discuss and comment on other’s insights.
The main body of the project is a blog (theearthsvoicesareheard.blogspot.com) where people can post their contributions. This way, everybody will be able to view contributions and participate in an active discussion on the implications of the messages.
By including information about the plant, animal, or other being with the submission, we can in time examine the similarities in messages between members of a genus or species. There are infinite amounts of ways we can make connections. The possibilities are endless.

The Importance of Recognizing Inter-Species Communication
This sharing of messages from communication with non-human forms of life is vitally important now. By sharing these messages and insights, we can begin to examine them and look for common themes and meanings. From that we can begin to sculpt a larger picture of where humanity is at, what it is doing, and where to go from here. But for this we need the input and perspective of beings from other areas of the biosphere.
Efforts like this will open doors for greater inter-species partnerships by validating this connection and giving it an outlet. This is but one step among many that need to be taken. By providing an opportunity for these delicate voices to be heard, we will also expand our own linguistic and psychic capacities to communicate with other-than-human life forms.
The earth changes and vast ecological destruction we now face presses us to do this work. To help shift the underlying patterns behind the actions that cause this destruction, we need:
1. communication between humans and other species,
2. discussion and integration of these insights, and
3. social support and validation of this type of work.

You can contribute directly to the project by posting to the forum or blog to share your insights, revelations, and messages received. You can also help spread the word by letting people who might be interested know about this collaborative project.

phpBB