memberlist memberlist search search profile profile login to read bytes login to read bytes log in log in
index « audial « DJ Sandbag mixes

posted : 2005.Dec.01 @ 9.39am
Fellow podlings,

I've been trying my hand at being a DJ lately. Very enjoyable, because I love music, and I like the feeling of getting people excited at a show.

Here's the site:
>> DJ Sandbag

Some music for you to enjoy:

>> Indian Vibe Mix (65 minutes, 59MB, mp3)
Featuring music from Midival Punditz, Doctor Evil, David Starfire, Punjabi MC, Karsh Kale, Tipper, Asian Dub Foundation, Bassnectar, Singh Decks, Cheb i Sabbah, Indian Ropeman, DJ Krush and Toshinori Kondo, Niyaz, Josh Wink, Joi, Queens of the Stone Age, Mykel Angel, and DJ Vips.

>> Robo Breaks Mix (68 minutes, 62MB, mp3)
Includes tracks from Plaid, James Zabiela, Orbital, Drumattic Twins, Adam Freeland, Chus & Ceballos, Benassi Bros, Dopamine, Rabbit In The Moon, Plump DJs, Radiohead, Nine Inch Nails, Infected Mushroom, Killer Buds, and Fischerspooner.

Comments encouraged. Very Happy

posted : 2005.Dec.01 @ 9.56am
i recognize the open plaid track "eyen" from the second mix. I'm curious to see where this mix leads. More impressions as the mp3 progresses...

update:
wow i am loving this track about 1/4 of the way into the second mix, definite headbopping going on..."WE WANT YOUR SOUL!"

#2:
im fixated on the buzzing of this fat saw tone, i could only imagine how heavy this would feel on the dancefloor. (3/8 in)

im going to have to finish commenting on this later, i'm off for class

phpBB