memberlist memberlist search search profile profile login to read bytes login to read bytes log in log in
1, 2  next »   post reply
index « babble « 507317

posted : 2005.Feb.08 @ 11.15pm
Hello to All,

I am Sylvain. I emerged from my mom about 19 years ago in Burlingame Ca. My family and I moved to Arlington (Outside Boston) when I was 3 years old. The first day I arrived at my house I learned how to ride a two-wheeled bike. Good times! Well, change excited something in me and I really had the drive to learn that day. As I became older and learned the insecurities of adolescence, that feeling became dimmer and dimmer. In recent times I have realized, through piano, skateboarding, drawing, socializing, breathing...I have access to that motivation, but I have to fess up and get it myself. What I see at the pod is that effort of creation applied into multiple mediums in ways that blow my mind! This is sick shit and I'm psyched to become part of this community of radical individuals.

See yous guys around,

L.P.

posted : 2005.Feb.09 @ 3.42am
Hello Living Proof. What a beautiful and touching introduction. Welcome to the pod fora.
I love owls!

posted : 2005.Feb.09 @ 9.06am
Best introducton yet. ;D

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay.

posted : 2005.Feb.09 @ 10.30am
I envy your creative introduction. I took a few minutes to think of mine. I enjoy your writing, I hope to see your work around the fora. I am new aswell. Glad to meet you!

posted : 2005.Feb.09 @ 6.52pm
A sleepy hello to you

I've gone and drooled on my book

Worry not, it's under control

posted : 2005.Feb.09 @ 7.28pm
Many welcomes, Proof.
The pod begins to realize its own potential.
It is emergent, self aware and energized, as an organism, by its cells.
Let the symbiotic flow of creative catalysis commence! Bring forth your cosmic reflections!

Pox, you kill me.

posted : 2005.Feb.10 @ 1.17am
ultimate freedom is born by the realization that we are responsible for our own destiny.
It's taco night here... mmmmmmm tacos. Drool

posted : 2005.Feb.10 @ 8.53am
I want a taco.

posted : 2005.Feb.10 @ 11.39am
watch that taco closely.
it reveals the nature of our karma...

posted : 2005.Feb.10 @ 2.42pm
I don't know about the taco revealing karma, but I do however see a metaphor for life. You cannot always turn the taco so it can fit in your mouth, as you cannot change the world to fit you. However, you can tilt your head ever so slightly so that you can eat the delicious, delicious taco, as you can change yourself ever so slightly to take in all that the world has to offer....now I want a taco! Surprised

posted : 2005.Feb.10 @ 3.56pm
Wow tagme, that makes perfect sense...and you used the word taco!

I love it here.

Pulsing Love

posted : 2005.Feb.11 @ 12.08am
...see? Very Happy

posted : 2005.Feb.11 @ 12.37am
Definately.

1, 2  next »   post reply
phpBB