memberlist memberlist search search profile profile login to read bytes login to read bytes log in log in
1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  next »   post reply
index « optical « :: visblog ::

posted : 2004.Dec.26 @ 4.23pm
::click image::

So good it spawned a thread.

posted : 2004.Dec.26 @ 5.13pm
its really neat what kids can do with cameras these days. my friend once left his camcorder out one day and we came back and just checked the tape to watch something we'd filmed, and his nephew had been over and took his camera while we werent there. he started to make a movie with his gi joes. i was really fascinated with his cinematography and sound effects and the like. it starts with immitation, but its cool to see that kind of intelligence reflected

rad link

posted : 2004.Dec.26 @ 11.18pm
this is an awesome idea. I think in many cases humans spend their entire lives trying to unlearn their creativity. Also there are many unforeseen obstacles on the path to mastery. Some of the most talented people's flow gets choked by the recognition that comes along with their achievements.
Children are the essence of creativity, unhindred by any of this.

posted : 2004.Dec.27 @ 4.10am
Awesome...just awesome. Thank you for hooking us into this...it made my day. Smile

posted : 2004.Dec.29 @ 9.37pm
I just blew my load over this thing. Hey anson, remember when we fantasized about zooming interfaces. Well looks like the seed we planted in the collective unconcious grew into something fantazmic.

Does anyone think we have the dedication to pull one of these off here at the fora?

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/zoomquilt.php

*Droolz*

posted : 2005.Jan.01 @ 10.29am
That's beautiful Air.

Did you see that the "Born into Brothels" show is going to be in LA later this month? You San Diegans should make a field trip... if my projects over by then (oh please oh please), maybe I can meet you!

Fog.

posted : 2005.Jan.18 @ 3.10pm
I found this today on space.com and thought it was pretty phenomenal to see. The electronic eyeballs of the Huygens Probe have now offered us the first 360 degree panoramic snapshot of the surface of Saturn's most famous moon orb, Titan. Unreal.
Reminds me of the Arctic Circle.

PS: how do you do it so that the link can have its own text such as "Titan's Frozen Tundra" to click on instead of that lengthy URL?

posted : 2005.Jan.19 @ 5.09pm
whoever helped out with that on the above post, could you shed some light on the technique??

posted : 2005.Jan.19 @ 5.13pm
sorry, I sent you a byte.
if you type [url=type your url here]link text[/url] then only the link text shows

posted : 2005.Jan.24 @ 5.54pm
Tom Judd sketches EVERYDAY
and Gregory Euclide has a dope style.

posted : 2005.Jan.25 @ 8.19am
>> The Thought Project
Over a period of 3 months Simon Hoegsberg stopped 150 strangers on the street and asked them what they were thinking about the second before he stopped them. He recorded what they said and then took a picture of them. Such a cool idea that reveals little slices of life we would otherwise only wonder about.

posted : 2005.Jan.25 @ 12.16pm
>>Auto Illustrator
Graphics software with AI. Very cool.

posted : 2005.Jan.25 @ 1.57pm
Alas, it is a bug-fest on WinXP...
Rolling Eyes
Maybe time to get one of those cool little Mac Mini's...

Air: The Thought Project is great. I love that "slice of time" stuff.

Fog.

1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  next »   post reply
phpBB