memberlist memberlist search search profile profile login to read bytes login to read bytes log in log in
index « optical « SNOW DAY MORNING **UPDATED Dec. 15**

posted : 2004.Dec.13 @ 11.15am
Got up this morning...and the snow was just right. The sun was just coming up, and conditions were perfect. Got my boots on, grabbed the camera, and got shooting. Smile The sky change different shades of blue for the couple hours I was out there...glorious morning indeed....here's a bunch from the 75 photos I took. (hope you don't mind so many) I'll only post up these for now....hope ya like 'em! Wink

Ahhh...Morning Beauty

Nature's Christmas Lights Series...

Snow on Trees....

posted : 2004.Dec.13 @ 11.21am
Glorious!!!
Postcard perfect!
I am owned. 2 and 10 now
hold the lease to my eyes!
I must see 2 larger. Linky?

posted : 2004.Dec.13 @ 1.27pm
2 and 7 its miraculous how the sky reflects through the ice.

posted : 2004.Dec.14 @ 2.02am
Scotty can i come and stay with you over winter?

Damn these are excellent, i love 2, 8 and 10... hope you didn't freeze your ass off this time!

posted : 2004.Dec.14 @ 6.07am
Thanks guys...I have more that didn't make the first cut, and will post them when I get a chance. It was a beautiful morning, and I'm pleased that you all think I captured it well. Smile

Oh, and Mark....well, not my WHOLE ass this time anyway. Wink

posted : 2004.Dec.14 @ 7.47pm
These are dopidity dope dope freshy fresh. (inside joke)
Seriously.. I really like this.. (as you said I would)
I'm a bit jealous of the time you have so that you can go out and find these wonderful shots. (although I'm sure you look at that time differently than I)
Never get bummed about the time you have to be able to capture these kinds of shots. Use it to it's fullest potential.

I think the very first picture is my favorite. Love that kind of thing. And of course 2 & 7.
Sorry I've been distant lately.. sick and super busy at work don't mix well.

Very Happy

posted : 2004.Dec.15 @ 11.34am
Hey man, no worries. I've been really starting to accept the way things are for me...I never chose it, but I'm finding that there's a reason why things are the way they are for me. Sculpting and Photography are my passions, and they bring me a lot of joy and satisfaction...I'm thankful everyday for them, and even for my physical condition. It has opened the door wide for me to pursue my arts.
It otherwise would have been left closed (or at least harder to get through) more than likely.Wink

Now, we just gotta get YOU out more often, cuz there's nothing worse than an unshared gift.Smile

Here's a bunch that weren't ready to be posted the first time around...nature is grand, and it was comforting to see that there is still so much unspoiled goodness in this world....especially in these times.

posted : 2004.Dec.15 @ 4.16pm
Scotty this group is amazing!
Sitting here in my cubicle seems trivial compared to the magic contained in just one of those frozen drops of life.

posted : 2004.Dec.17 @ 1.10am
17 Cheers Cheers just fantastic, the contrast between the leafs sumptuous colour and the snow, pure gold.

posted : 2004.Dec.17 @ 3.53am
19 & 20 are pristine. Simply beautiful.

posted : 2004.Dec.17 @ 6.25am
These snow shots are simply amazing. I can't wait to see more! (they're so amazing, in fact, I'm almost not dreading the snow coming to my town) You have some impressive skills, and I thank you for sharing them with us.

posted : 2004.Dec.19 @ 5.18am
Thank you all...you have warmed my heart with your kind replies concerning my frozen fotos. Wink

posted : 2004.Dec.19 @ 4.34pm
#17 is gorgeous beyond words.

phpBB