memberlist memberlist search search profile profile login to read bytes login to read bytes log in log in
« prev  1, 2, 3, 4  next »   post reply
index « nectar « Lizard Rider Collab

posted : 2005.Feb.13 @ 3.52pm
Shocked truly amazing. I would like to take a lesson in how to colorize from you. I am in awe Deep respect

posted : 2005.Feb.13 @ 5.09pm
Wow! Cool stuff. You could see these guys wandering through the forest. Air really brought it all to life. Nice sculpture, too. Applause

posted : 2005.Feb.13 @ 5.33pm
WOOOOOOOOOO!! Air...it's sick how you brought my sculpt to life, and also hit the mark perfectly for how I imagined it to look. I don't know how you did it, but you read my mind...Unbelievable man. VERY well done...it's gonna be my desktop wallpaper from now on. Thanks for showing what my creatures could actually look like in real life...by bringing my imagination to complete fruition. You really did my brainchild justice...I thank you sir! Very Happy

I had a tear in my eye man...seriously...it's like seeing with my visual eyes what normally would only be in my minds eye. Your special touches really made this pop.Wink

quote:
I pictured the creature being able to alter it's color to fit into it's surroundings. (hence the bit o' chameleon in him) Ideal for when the rider has to go out and scout the land. When in the tall grasses it'd be virtually impossible to see because it could match it's skin to the tones of the grasses and shadows. If in the forest....it'd be much darker in tone.
-Scotty (me)

You NAILED it! The unseen guardians of my imaginary land are now...ALIVE!

posted : 2005.Feb.13 @ 7.44pm
Scotty, first of all ALL the freaking PROPS to ya!!! Awesome imagination and execution as well. Now I can only see how your art could inspire AIR. He's an awesome colourist and has one of the most vivid and fantasy oriented (colours especially) imaginations. When your ART and HIS colours came together, it's just that awesome...

NO WORDS, both of you. A perfect collab of great minds and skills!!! I can see more coming, cause in this case it's one pushing another and all in the right direction!!!

thanx Applause Applause Applause Applause

posted : 2005.Feb.13 @ 7.58pm
dang man.
this is truly phenomenal. I agree with D on the pushing one another thing, I envision this push spreading out in all directions.
Loving the brand on it's shoulder BTW
Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers: Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers

posted : 2005.Feb.13 @ 11.33pm
I want to see a film done in this style... so badly. It reminds me of those old fantasy movies like the dark crystal, and labrynth. The work that you guys put into this one has really brought it to life. The borders seem too narrow, as it fools the eye to believing that this is a real place, and I want to go here.
I could be that dood... with that hat... or just chill out on one of those tall grass covered branches.
SOOOO much life in this image. Excellent sculpting, incredible presentation.

-tr.en.t

posted : 2005.Feb.14 @ 2.03am
Shocked awesome Shocked .. great sculpt and great colours. This is a fantastic piece of work.

posted : 2005.Feb.14 @ 7.42am
Scotty sent me the wallpaper version.. but I had to come and give props.
This is one of the coolest pieces of art I've seen in awhile.
So imaginative. I instantly pictured the rest of this fantasy world in my head.. inserting other creatures of Scott's too.
Way to capture Scotts imagination Air. I know this is exactly what he had in his head.. and now we can all see it. Excellent work.. Incredible work actually.... done to an incredible sculpture.
1 million points to you both!

posted : 2005.Feb.14 @ 9.34am
Scotty and Air...not much to say that hasn't already been said except COLLABORATE MORE!!!!!

This thing put a HUGE grin on my face last night when I saw it.

posted : 2005.Feb.14 @ 9.35am
still grinning Very Happy

posted : 2005.Feb.14 @ 10.04am
WOW! That is awesome. Great collaboration piece. *saved*

-Dusty

posted : 2005.Feb.14 @ 10.45am
Absolutely recockulous!
this collaboration got way out of controll.
respect to Scotty and Air.

slk

posted : 2005.Feb.14 @ 10.55am
...And the Raves keep coming in! Deep respect

« prev  1, 2, 3, 4  next »   post reply
phpBB