memberlist memberlist search search profile profile login to read bytes login to read bytes log in log in
index « babble « musings; amusing, a musing?

posted : 2004.Nov.18 @ 1.14pm
a soft air brushed my ear, whispering of a place i'd strayed away from.
a gentle breeze tousled my hair and i turned, just in time to see all the notes fluttering in the sky, a product of my humming melody. a quaint little tune with all the charm of the horse-shaped cloud that drifts by on a windy summer afternoon. its autumn now, though, and when the sun does peek out at us from its retreat on the other side of the world, its only just enough to sweep away the goosebumps for a moment.
in my pocket, though, is my good luck charm; a little slip of paper with only the words "you are a part of the greater good", and there is no warmer feeling than knowing that you are not alone. knowing that you are a cell among cells, that there is a difference to be made in your lifetime. that there are others who care.

to all of you with a glint in your eye and a fire in your heart
to each of you who sacrifices hate for love and lies for art
to those of you that would do nothing less than doing your part

thank you

posted : 2004.Nov.19 @ 8.55am
That is beautiful. Thank You.

posted : 2004.Dec.01 @ 9.38am
Wordsmith
Phrase Sculptor
Textual Jedi

Podular Blessings

posted : 2004.Dec.03 @ 2.33pm
swinging broadly my
philosophic lightsaber,
can't help but wonder
where the magic comes from that
binds all our curious minds

posted : 2004.Dec.07 @ 9.18pm
We are "bound together" because we are one.
The concept that we are all seperate entities is a misconception. In the words of Alan Watts,

"Underneath the superficial self, which pays attention to this and that, there is another self more really us than I. And the more you become aware of the unknown self -- if you become aware of it -- the more you realize that it is inseparably connected with everything else that is. You are a function of this total galaxy, bounded by the Milky Way, and this galaxy is a function of all other galaxies. You are that vast thing that you see far, far off with great telescopes. You look and look, and one day you are going to wake upand say, "Why, that's me!" And in knowing that, you know that you never die. You are the eternal thing that comes and goes, that appears -- now as John Jones, now as Mary Smith, now as Betty Brown -- and so it goes, forever and ever and ever."

Rupert Sheldrake has the theory of Morphic Resonance and Morphogenetic Fields.

No doubt there are others as well.

phpBB