memberlist memberlist search search profile profile login to read bytes login to read bytes log in log in
index « optical « Mr. Incredible Sculpt - Revisited

posted : 2004.Nov.18 @ 4.48am
I did a sculpt of Mr. Incredible about a year ago now, and based it off reference pics I found then...well, Pixar evidently wasn't done with him then, and so my sculpt could only be as good as what I saw. Now that I've seen the film (LOVED IT) I went back and was able to make the necessary changes. (beefed up shoulders...newer face..etc...) I also started to sculpt his son Dash, and I will probably do the rest of the family as well. (sort of an "Incredible" diorama if you will)

Mr. Incredible STILL isn't quite done yet, but I'll post updates as the process continues...

Oh, and AIR...I'll be sure to check my e-mails frequently from now on...and make sure I clue in who's sending them. Laughing Wink

posted : 2004.Nov.21 @ 4.29am
Scotty,
cool sculpts!
You totally captured their energy in these postures.

I love the proportions between his feet and his hands. No matter how obscene, the gradient looks right.

The Incredibles was so great- I surrendered to it watching, and it made me feel like a kid again.
Fantastic!

phpBB