memberlist memberlist search search profile profile login to read bytes login to read bytes log in log in
index « optical « CG

posted : 2010.Sep.08 @ 3.56pm

OM

This is a sneak peak of one CG scene in my demo reel I'm working on.

This still life done in Maya 2009 and Nuke.  The detailed rudraksha beads were modeled in zbrush by my buddy Abhi Thati.

Any critiques, go for it because it's all in the making still Smile

-Olivia 

posted : 2010.Sep.09 @ 2.44am
It looks good. Nice shaders and render -  I like the look of that red rope. The only thing that bothers me is the DOF seems a little strong  on that one string of beads in the front. Maybe a little too out of focus. But that is just nit picking the piece.  Nice work! 

posted : 2010.Sep.19 @ 1.01pm

I "wish" I could say something rehe-eally bad and smart, but it looks wonderful, erik! 

Did I not know it was a render, I'd thought that light sources were placed really nicely to make this photo!!

Carry on and post more of this magic... 

posted : 2010.Sep.21 @ 4.00pm

Thank You!  Yea I'm going to work more on the depth of field when finalizing my demo reel.  My reference photo had it like that so I just went with it for now.  

I do have my website up now too!  www.dreamnectar.com

Hopefully sooon I will be able to put of more art.  I have just be finalizing pieces that are taking a while. 

posted : 2010.Sep.22 @ 1.18pm

Nice site, Kala. I love flash but have stopped using it thanks to Apple's stinky No Flash policy. so many people are on iPhone and Ipads now, they will not be able to view your page.

So maybe consider using a redirect script that will bring people to an HTML page they can view. Below is one that I use that works fine

<script type="text/javascript">

if ((navigator.userAgent.indexOf('iPhone') != -1) || (navigator.userAgent.indexOf('iPod') != -1) ||(navigator.userAgent.indexOf('iPad') != -1)) {

document.location = "http://www.yourwebsite.com/yourredirectpage.html";

}

</script> 

posted : 2010.Oct.05 @ 2.26pm

The html code didn't work Sad  I'm probably going to which...

Well for now.  Here is some eye nectar! 

Evolving with the Awe

"Evolving with the Awe"

I'm working on a colorful digital piece of it as we speak. 

phpBB