memberlist memberlist search search profile profile login to read bytes login to read bytes log in log in
index « audial « new psy-chill dj mix

posted : 2005.Jan.08 @ 4.36am
I am working on a 3 disc psy-chill series, intended for my friend amy's lomi lomi (6 hour hawaiian shamanic body massage) sessions. The first disc has been out about a year and i've gotten alot of good feedback on it. I finished mixing disc 2 tonight, so check it out sometime with some volume.

http://doktorj.ca/musik.html

Shocked
peaze.
doktor J
www.doktorj.ca

posted : 2005.Jan.08 @ 9.16am
Wow, that is wonderful! I really like it.
Having this to listen to was a great way to wake up this morning. Thank You!

posted : 2005.Jan.26 @ 12.09pm
doktor, wonderful music! I'm listening to it right now, while I work, and I do believe it is inspiring me Very Happy

posted : 2005.Jan.28 @ 10.15am
doktorj,

I am listening to your latest mix there, and I must say its euphoric! You are really talented man. Im throwing your mix into the office playlist here, so I can listen to this while me and my guys work.

Much respect.

posted : 2005.Jan.28 @ 12.26pm
i've only listened to the first bit, but i digs. its soothing. whoa i just got some inspiration. i'll have to cut this post short. excellent work.

posted : 2005.Jan.28 @ 12.32pm
doktorj,

Just wanted to let you know that I have been stuck on this new San Diego Chargers comp for like 2 days, not really sure where to go with it...but I threw on your latest mix, and went to town on the thing.

If you are interested in what your music helped inspire me to create, check the following link:

http://www.destroyyourcomputer.com/work/chargers.jpg

Thanks for the help! Im interested in hearing more of your stuff as it becomes available. Let me know.

Scott

posted : 2005.Jul.09 @ 4.35pm
glad people are enjoying it - way more sickness on the way.

I applogize for my absence on the pod lately, as I have been
so busy all the time lately I have to avoid the void of almost
all forums. I'll be back in action in t he near future however...

Scottt- couldn't get the image link to work that you posted
but would like to see what you're talking about ...glad to
see people inspired =)

peace.
doktor J
www.doktorj.ca

posted : 2006.Apr.14 @ 9.05am
I am terribly behind the times. but such is life. I would just like to extend some serious props to this mix. I have been listening to it whilst dismantling tires. excellent vibes for the circular repetition of rubber removal. Nice and mellow. thanks for sharing.

phpBB