memberlist memberlist search search profile profile login to read bytes login to read bytes log in log in
index « linkbase « Actionscript, Adventure, Life & More!

posted : 2009.Oct.04 @ 10.10am

Hey guys,

Been a while, and I've been super busy with tons of projects, including music, programming & babies (well one baby)! I finally got around to finishing up my blog at DestroyYourComputer.com, which I've been filling with programming articles, re-usable Actionscript 3 classes and tons of inspirational content for designer/developer/artists.

Check it out, and let me know what you think! We (Organic Collective) are also working on 2 new albums, 1 (BASS CHAKRA) which will be released in the next few weeks, and the other after the new year.

Bless!

posted : 2009.Oct.05 @ 5.10pm

Nice blog! Those wallpapers are dopeski-tronic. I like your consistent use of visuals in your posts.

(Just a heads up, I'm sending you a bite with a minor edit you might want to clean up.)

I think I heard your guys' set at Photosynthesis a few months ago- I was painting and definitely flowing to the beatz.

BTW, Do you do any work with Ruby on Rails? 

posted : 2009.Oct.05 @ 10.15pm

Awesome to have another coder on the pod...  Your blog is wicked.  Some good tips there.

blessings

even

posted : 2009.Oct.13 @ 12.25am

nice looking blog. great visuals to see and info to digest. congrats on your success.

e~

phpBB